Rabu, 26 Mei 2010

Jang Keun Suk Message (26-05-2010)

3 hari berturut-turut! ^^

Translation of today message by 그대오는길 @ cri j

PLEASE CREDIT IF REPOSTING

======================================================

Message #1:

Title: Apology

Ah......................... My blood pressure goes up............................



The one smelled a rat and is running away.....................
(shiro: pic of Keun-sama running away while brushing his teeth... hahaha)

======================================================

Message #2:

Title: Enter after reading this first

Therefore I will tell you what happened...

Yesterday after shooting photograph for the magazine I returned to the agency. When I read the cookbook to prepare the dinner for managers who worked hard, the DVD problem cropped up.

I lost my temper and threw the book.

The managers got punished.

Mr. Kun stole away.

At the end we ordered the dinner.

The end.


I am really sorry cri.


Ah, I am embarrassed..................Damn it

======================================================

Computer generated pics of today messages:







2 komentar:

  1. hahahaaaa...cara hukumnya ingat ky masih SD...
    3 hari berturut-turut kita tau apa yang Suk lakukan, senangnya
    BTW...ChunRu blom nongol juga, msh sibuk ujian kynya...

    BalasHapus
  2. @teawe: iya, chunru masih ujian ^^

    BalasHapus