Senin, 10 Mei 2010

Jang Keun Suk Message (10-05-2010)

Please do not repost without proper credit!!!


Message # 1:

Title : Waahahahhahaha

I cooked Singaporean Chicken Rice!!!!!!!!

Even it is delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BByeCri


Message # 2:

Title : So called Chicken Rice is ...

After finishing my English class with Gunni bro, visited OFC, saw the responses to my post,
then came here again to explain kindly.

(Oh.. here! he call Gunsama "Gunni"!!!! at the Gunsama Video clip.. he was calling him "Gunni!!" kakaka)

So called Chicken Rice is... basically you need Chick broth, ginger, soy bean source, spice, Thai rice, chicken, etc.

* Thai rice = long grain rice, Annam rice

But unfortunately I couln"t eat it because there was not enough time to cook chicken broth.

(I just learned about this way from a Singaporean Janger who sent me the Receipe and ingredients)

A kind foreign janger gave me Thai rice with chicken rice pastes on it.

With just right amount of water, you only need to leave it to rice cooker.

Therefore that is not just Thai rice, but chicken rice with chicken rice paste (if you look closely, the color is not white!)

And.. as you know.. there is no chicken.. kk

Totally satisfied with Paste spice and Thai rice.. (To tell the truth, I prefer it due to the unique scent!)

Paprika is one of my few side dish.. (broccoli, cabbage, and so on)

I don"t need any beautiful thing, under the circumstance of wildly controlling my diet..

You know what I'm saying?

Anyway that chicken rice is so much delicious.. I must not eat any more..

Smell comes out from rice cooker again and again... and definitely that rice is high in calories.

HuAh...trouble.. ㅠㅠ

Then BBye Cri k


Translation by Muse at JKS Freeboard
Taken from lovesears @ blogspot

4 komentar:

  1. Haduh, nasi ayam (nasi hainan) koq ya dikasih paprika?? hahahaha..

    Enakkah?? Jadi pengen coba..

    Tuh paprika udah dimasak belum yah?? LOL

    BalasHapus
  2. HAhaaaa....aku juga pesan, tapi ga pake ayam.paprika juga ga usa. jd nasinya aja..:D

    Sukkie jago masak oiiiii...aku merasa tersaingi....^^v

    BalasHapus
  3. Paprika emang biasa dimakan mentah, biasa ditemukan di salad ^^

    BalasHapus
  4. Teawe : dia kan calon suami teladan.. Istri tinggal duduk, suami yang masakin?? LOL

    Suka onnie : kalo di salad (pizza hut) kan dipotong tipis2 tuh.. Nah si suk ini malah potongannya gede2.. >.< Ngeri duluan liat paprikanya.. LOL

    BalasHapus