Rabu, 07 April 2010

Sukkie Newest Message (English)!!! (08-04-2010)

Sukkie (pada saat ini malahan) tinggalin message baru dan chat ama fans...

Menurut kumur2nya mbah google:

Please do not repost without proper credit!!!

Teurijeyikeop shooting competition


Who's the most important thing .... jalsswakneunjibodaneun


Gagwanim heungrojjangui expression.


Herd deulyiyeo eel ..
I'm too busy these days .. muyeomsik Yuyeomsikgwa nearly two weeks to cut meat, live surgery ..
Himdoeopgo too depressing ..

At least that's the only way to get rid of depression
Make dinner in the evening period of eongah manager .. Yet I eat salad ..
Satisfied with the smell .. just 0.2 km per day to go out ... ㅠ ㅠ itdeuah


So ..

How many calories becomes wine?


In fact .....


Sipoh eat ... drink a glass of wine .... ㅠ ㅠttak


Hari ini ada video baru di Cri J... di video itu Sukkie masak rib stew untuk manager2nya (keliatannya enak banget masakannya... :P). Dia sendiri? Dikasih liat mangkuk dengan isi salad hampir habis... Ternyata bener, di messagenya hari ini dia cerita makan salad... kekeke... poor guy.... :P


edit:
Udah ada English translation nya nih, tapi dari Chinese... lumayan lah yah, daripada ga ada... ^^

Terrific Terrific
Tree-J Cup Shooting Competition
Who shot the most accurate comparison is not the issue
More important is - face very spectacular panic oh man
It’s the spectacular expression of 慌张男

Eels, ah ...
Recently, for the sake of the diet, I’ve been cutting salt, wine, and meat for 2 weeks.
It’s too depressing, have no energy
Luckily I have a way to get rid of it
which is everyday I cook for the my manager brothers, while me myself is eating salad.
really feel like drinking red wine ㅠㅠ just one glass..
but…
How many calories is there in red wine.
Actually…
just smelling the food is enough… To be precise, everyday I have to loose 0.2 kg …ㅠㅠ

psycho_j [2010-04-08 오전 1:14:51]
I already got to the extent that I can’t even taste the degree of saltiness of the Kalbijim.. because of those 4 kgs.

psycho_j [2010-04-08 오전 1:15:28]
also, the gun in Keun Sama’s hand is the one that I bought for him cri.. hahaha..

psycho_j [2010-04-08 오전 1:17:14]
Come to think of it, can I drink red wine?

psycho_j [2010-04-08 오전 1:19:11]
Damn it, I’m not going to eat anymore!! Can’t be softhearted…

psycho_j [2010-04-08 오전 1:23:18]
wait until I got the SUV in my hands and finished the movie, I’m going to visit the most delicious restaurants all over the country.

psycho_j [2010-04-08 오전 1:24:55]
really feel like eating Daegu seafood…

psycho_j [2010-04-08 오전 1:26:04]
look for it, cri… it’s been broadcasted in TV

psycho_j [2010-04-08 오전 1:27:01]
Busan noodle… Gwangyang barbecue.. Kwangju duck soup… Jeju black pork…

psycho_j [2010-04-08 오전 1:29:09]
I need diet for fat down more..

psycho_j [2010-04-08 오전 1:29:55]
Genius dancer… genius dancer.. genius dancer.. genius dancer…

psycho_j [2010-04-08 오전 1:33:13]
beijing......beijing duck...duck....

psycho_j [2010-04-08 오전 1:33:42]
I’m curious too.. why is the character I’m playing is always a genius???

psycho_j [2010-04-08 오전 1:36:45]
A-ha… it so happened there’s me dancing in my phone hahahaha…

psycho_j [2010-04-08 오전 1:41:48]
I’d like to show it to you.. but I don’t know how to manage the id and password, cri
慌张男are you going to sleep yet?

psycho_j [2010-04-08 오전 1:43:32]
hahaha, 慌张男 hasn’t slept yet. But he doesn’t remember the address…

psycho_j [2010-04-08 오전 1:45:01]
Ah.. I have no energy, can’t stand any longer, I need to go to sleep, good night eels, see you later cri..

psycho_j [2010-04-08 오전 1:45:34]
bye cri...~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Translation from chinese to english by daily_tofu @ soompi

6 komentar:

  1. BIG LOL untuk message kali ini!!! Hahahaha..
    Puas dengan baunya aja??? Poor sukkie oppa!!!

    BalasHapus
  2. Mbah google harus nambah sekolah lagi nih...biar kita2 juga tambah oke baca pesannya XD
    @shiro: thx sis buat postingannya!! :) sayang daku terlambat log in!!! hiks...next time lagi deh...

    BalasHapus
  3. LOL.. Google kurang sekolah dong ceritanya?? hahaha..

    Oh iya, lupa bilang.. SHIRO ONNIE!! Thx a lot!!! *HUGS* ^^v

    Jangan bosen2 posting yah.. keke.. Seperti yang sudah diketahui, eels yang udah keracunan, bakal kehausan kalo nggak dikasi kesegaran dari sukkie oppa.. keke

    BalasHapus
  4. BIG LOL...pas baca message nya
    bener2 penyegaran di sore hari...
    THX shiro...

    BalasHapus
  5. Penyegaran di sore hari?? hahaha.. bisa aja yosee ini.. LOL

    Tapi memang, baca message sukkie ini, bisa dikira gila.. bawaannya ketawaaa mulu.. kekeke

    BalasHapus
  6. Baca untuk kesekian kalinya, masiiiih aja ngakak!!! hahahaha...

    Bagian " kenapa aku selalu memerankan seorang yang jenius " ???

    Hahahahaha... Ya sukkie pilihnya peran kaya gitu.. hahahahaha

    BalasHapus