Rabu, 31 Maret 2010

Jang Keun Suk Message (13-03-2010)

Please do not repost without proper credit!!!

Message 1

Title: (Hu Ing Ming Ming : cutty nasaly sound)

There was a black-and-white sketched-like self photo..

That cartoon-feel photo.. I post the original one, but my condition is so much bad, that's why I modified it.

I had a liquor at a cart bar yesterday with 2 bros.

Serious talk, funny chat.. Complete chat chat chat~ ^^

Parted around 9am.

The half of Saturday is gone.

There are two cold Dr.Pepper in front of me...Hu-ing-ming-ming
You all Jangers have a worthwhile weekend...And Do Dak-Chan!!
(Dak-Chan means shut up and praise ^^)

There was a lot of his comments..

If U see the original one, 64% of official members will withdraw and go to watch "Chu_No".. I hate it!!
(Chu_No : it's an on-air Korean Drama with high ratings ..)

For a comment, in Taiwan, some Janger was shaking a placard written "NacheSama".. ㅋㅋ
(Nachesama means "a naked man")

A leave of absence cri... Ah... I have to do "Lounge-H"
("Lounge-H" is the festival name in HanYang Univ... He planned and orgnaized it last year!)

I made that BiBimMyun dancing just before shooting.. ㅠㅠㅠ I miss it..
(after he saw a picure of dancing piggy-rabbit with BiBimMyun.)

Feel so hungry, but if I go home, mom will punish me, so I can't... With whom should I eat? Stomach-burning..

Anyway... The mess of today's morning is that mess of Singapore ticketing likely??

Yesterday three of us drank 7 bottles. Certainly I'm the best drinker of us three. I'M the BEST!!!

For the birthday present for GeunSama, I bought him a gun. totally expensive.. if you hear the price, you'll gonna say "Crazy man"~

I don't have a puppy now.. it's gone.. ㅠㅠ

SophiMarzellaAntuanete HoonEe is .... gone to the heaven.. ㅠㅠ

ma dog is gone..he had seak....

Cocker Spaniel~ But.. HooEe's mom, ChuSok is having a new puppy, so I'm just waiting for the puppy..

Hu-Ah.. Now.. Expecting to be scolded, I have to go home~ go-go-ssing~.. Pray for my safety.. ByeCri..


Message 2

Title: I need you all Janger's HELP urgently.

I need you all Janger's HELP urgently.

Because I love those fishing/excersing/travelling/mount-biking activities...
I NEED a big SUV to carry those a lot of gears..

I wanna travel around to record the scene and take a photo to show you 장어s with bulk of baggages and a number of cameras,
but my mother doesn't allow me to buy it..

I wanna travel here and there of Korea and enjoy various outdoor activities,
and shot Airsoft Gun with GeunSama...
Everyone of you, please persuade my mom..

Please write a comment 2 my mother to grant Keunsuk's wish come true..

And then I'm gonna collect your precious opinions and send them 2 my mother.

Good Comments to be written from now on..

I hope mother should grant KeunSuk's wish come true..

Please Let KeunSuk ride the SUV car and travel around a lot.

but

Bad Comments to be written..

Firsto!

WOW the same access!!

Actor Jang where?

R U coming home?

What's the suv?

School of 장어s... PLEASE HELP ME...ㅠㅠ


Full credit to : Muse @ JKS OFC
Credit : lovesears @ blogspot


Summary (untuk Message 2) :
Oppa pengen beli mobil SUV yang lebih gede biar bisa traveling n ngelakuin aktivitas outdoor..
Tapi mamanya nggak kasih ijin..
So, oppa minta eels buat ikut "ngebujuk" mamanya, biar oppa bisa dikasih ijin beli SUV.. (ChunRu : cutenya.. ;p)

1 komentar: